, call us at 1-203-355-2400 or write to us at Amnet Technology Solutions, 26 Fahey Street, Stamford, CT 06907.
A. What kind of information does Amnet collect?
- General Information. Certain non-personal information is collected automatically when you access the Site ("General Information"). This General Information (which includes Internet browser types being used, operating systems, domain names of Internet providers and other similar information) does not identify you personally.
- Cookies. Cookies are small pieces of data that are stored by a user's web browser on the hard drive of a user's computer. Cookies can "remember" what information a user accesses on one web page to simplify subsequent interactions with that website by the same user, or can use that information to streamline the user's transactions on related websites. Any personally identifying information contained in a cookie is treated the same way as any other personally identifiable information you may have provided us.
B. How will my information be used?
- General Information. Amnet uses and discloses General Information for the purpose of operating and improving the Amnet website, fostering a positive user experience and delivering the products and services that we offer, and shall do so without notice to, or permission from, you or any third party;
Amnet does not disclose to third parties your Information, except as set forth in the following four sub paragraphs:
(i) We may disclose information to third parties if you consent to such disclosure. For example, if you indicate that you would like to receive information about the products or services of third parties, we may supply your contact information to third parties such as employers, recruiters, data aggregators, marketers or others for the purpose of sending you e-mail or otherwise communicating with you. We may use data we have about you (such as the experience you have or the interests and preferences you have expressed) to determine whether you might be interested in the products or services of a particular third-party.
(ii) We may disclose information to companies and individuals we employ to perform functions on our behalf. Examples may include hosting our Web servers, analyzing data, providing marketing assistance, and providing customer service. These companies and individuals will have access to your personal information as necessary to perform their functions, but they may not share that information with any other third party.
(iii) We may disclose information if legally required to do so, if requested to do so by a governmental entity or if we believe in good faith that such action is necessary to: (a) conform to legal requirements or comply with legal process; (b) protect the rights or property of Amnet or its affiliated companies; (c) prevent a crime or protect national security; or (d) protect the personal safety of users or the public.
(iv) We use Profile Information for purposes of administering Amnet business activities, providing customer service and making available other products and services to you and other Amnet customers and prospective customers. Amnet may also use Profile Information to notify you about important changes to the Site or our business, new Amnet services and special offers you may find valuable.
- Cookie Information. Amnet uses and discloses Cookie Information to improve our Site and better serve you and our other customers, and may do so without notice to, or permission from, you or any third party.
C. How do I know my personal information is secure?
- Security and Access. We do our best to provide you with a secure and convenient online experience. We have in place certain physical, electronic and managerial safeguards to protect the security and privacy of your information. However, you understand and agree that "perfect" security does not exist anywhere, including the Internet. Personal information you send to us at the Site or any information we send to you, including any email messages, will not be encrypted unless we advise you otherwise.
D. What about links to other websites and third party advertisers?
E. Where will my data be stored?
- Location of Data. Your data will be stored and processed in whole or in part in the United States. If you access the Amnet Website outside the United States, your usage of that site constitutes consent to the transfer of your data out of your country and to the United States.
F. How does Amnet protect children’s policy?
- Children. We are concerned about the privacy and safety of children when they use the Internet. The Amnet Website is designed for adult users and we will never knowingly request personally identifiable information from anyone who has not reached the age of majority in the state or country in which he or she resides.
G. Is Amnet Safe Harbor-Compliant?
- The company complies with the U.S.-EU Safe Harbor Framework as set forth by the U.S. Department of Commerce regarding the collection, use, and retention of personal information from European Union member countries. The company has certified that it adheres to the Safe Harbor Privacy Principles of notice, choice, onward transfer, security, data integrity, access, and enforcement. To learn more about the Safe Harbor program, and to view the company’s certification, please visit http://www.export.gov/safeharbor/
H. How can you contact Amnet?
, 1-203-355-2400 or write to us at:
Amnet Systems, LLC
26 Fahey Street
Stamford, CT 06907
Thank you for using amnetsystems.com.